Sunday, November 19, 2006

schools out.. bummer


this is it, originally uploaded by nepalblue.

I'll bet that you haven't heard that one before!

Well, Friday was the last day. When the morning started, it was just Pauline and I painting from our group. Every one else was already on their way home. My goal was to just frame the face, since I knew I wouldn't be able to condition all of her hair. I was basically finished by the long break, and decided to celebrate by treating myself to some iced chai. By lunch, the party had begun and I had moved on to wine. After lunch, it was only Eva (the model) and me, trying to communicate (she doesn't speak much English.. and I was under the influence of Bacchus).

I met a lot of wonderful people and some who are sure to be good friends for a long time, not to mention that it was such an honor to be able to study with Tony. They all had such nice and encouraging things to say to me, so I definitely made my way back to Albuquerque with a big smile on my face... ...until I was in the middle of three and a half hours worth of traffic!!! At least the traffic gods waited until my very last commute before dropping a jam on me. I had been very lucky in that respect.

My folks flew in for Thanksgiving; it is definitely nice to see them again (although, it only feels like a week since I last saw them - time just flew by). Well, that's all I've got for now (I need to figure out what I'm going to do with myself for these next few days, since my routine will be all out of whack). Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home