Thursday, November 16, 2006

hair today, gone (after) tomorrow


then there was one, originally uploaded by nepalblue.

This is it. I'm sitting outside of the drawing studio (the flip-flops made way for the shoes for this one), doing my best to type with numb fingers. Tonight is the last night of drawing (as long as I'm not frostbitten - remind me to take my chairs home with me).

I feel good. Had a decent day painting, and hopefully that carries over into drawing. I was a little discouraged with my effort last week (even though it started off well), so I need to step up to the plate this time (I ever tell you how much I love baseball?).

Back to Eva. I did a little paint-stic surgery on her nose today (needed to be rounded a bit more in the dark light), finished up the neck, and started in on the hair. It's coming along; definitely makes a difference. I'll be sure to post up this weekend so you can see how she ends up. Now, I'm going to see if I can get inside to thaw out my hands. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home