Friday, October 20, 2006

neeeeext


done, originally uploaded by nepalblue.

Okay, I took Lily as far as time would allow. I'm going to be starting again from scratch on Monday with a new pose. I guess the schedule for the next two weeks is as follows:

week 7 - poster study, charcoal drawing, wash-in
week 8 - form painting

Once those two weeks are up, there will be one more pose to tackle. I have no idea who the model is going to be, but there is a rumor floating around that it is going to be this dude named Joe. We'll see. I'm kind of hoping for a pose with a lot of shadow/light contrast and a dark background (something chiaroscuro-ish - think Rembrandt). Tony is all done with the demo, so we are going to have all day to paint. I would like to have a few more days painting Lily, but I am equally ready to start a new pose.

I have no idea what's going on over here in Albuquerque for the next few days. Tim is coming in from Zona on Thursday, and there will be plenty of cranaety, I'm sure, so I'll try not to get into too much trouble this weekend. Late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriann said...

Beautiful artwork. Jeff gave me your blogspot, thought I would check it out. Impressive work you are doing. Hope you are enjoying NM.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home