Tuesday, October 17, 2006

DA BEARS


forming
Originally uploaded by nepalblue.

Okay, so I am two days into the form painting now (I didn't post my progess yesterday because I was busy watching one of the craziest football games ever. The Bears' offense certainly was offensive. Luckily, the defense and special teams stepped it up and pried an amazing win out of the Cardinals' grasp). Back to the painting. I have been working around in the shadow areas, doing my best to build up the forms. It feels so much better putting on a nice buttery layer of paint as opposed to the wash in. I adjusted the contour of Lily's face a little bit as well, and am much happier with it. The process, in general, has me very excited. It matches my personality and style, so I am definitely in the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home