Saturday, October 07, 2006

memoirs of a geisha


memoirs of a geisha
Originally uploaded by nepalblue.

Here is Lily, phase two - still working on the underpainting. So far, I have only done the shadow areas of the form, which explains her geisha-like appearance.

The balloon festival has started. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures yet. I had seen a total of 83 balloons on my drive to SF since school started, and there were at least that many floating around while i was driving yesterday. My cousin Tyler and I were going to check out the mass ascension this morning, but when 6 am rolled around, rolling over and going back to sleep seemed like more fun. The weather promises to be better next weekend, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

So, for now, I am going to fill in some down time before I fill in the rest of my underpainting (lots of playoff baseball and hopefully a Bears game on Sunday - I really need to find some physical activity too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home