Wednesday, November 08, 2006

zoom zoom


muy rĂ¡pido
Originally uploaded by nepalblue.

No, I'm not selling cars, but my painting of Eva is definitely rolling (so much for the turtle vs. the hare - previous post). I'm not sure what's going on. Something must have *clicked* when I went to bed early on Monday night. I have been full of energy and momentum since yesterday morning (This sleep stuff is magical - I should have tried it sooner). I've shifted into first gear and I'm driving my paint brush with a lead foot.. and it feels pretty good. I can't wait to get back there tomorrow and take it even further (I'm definitely going to make it to the form painting this time.. knock on wood).

Drawing last night was good as well. It was the first time, since week one, that my back hadn't bothered me or that my eyes hadn't been a little blurry. Not to mention that Macarena was a pleasure to draw (.. and I love her Spanish accent). I have three more hours with her tomorrow night, so we'll see if I can maintain this pace.

I added a new link to the list (Silver Fortress) which is basically a blog, similar to mine, maintained by a few of Tony's colleagues. Be sure to check it out. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home