Sunday, November 05, 2006

happy trails


ben kenobe and luke
Originally uploaded by nepalblue.

I went on a great hike in the foothills with Tony today. It was somewhere in the Santa Fe area, but I can't recall the name (the trail began with an A. Well, the name of the trail did anyways. As you might imagine, the trail began with an incline).

I drove out to SF in the afternoon and met up with him at his drawing studio. Next thing I knew, we were on our way up. It was an absolutely beautiful day out; perfect for a hike. It was nice getting to know and converse with him outside of the classroom atmosphere. On top of being an amazing artist, he is a very cool guy. He had a lot of encouraging things to say about my work, which worked out well for this picture (I wouldn't have wanted everyone to see me crying on the blog). It was a lot of fun, and I definitely needed the exercise. Speaking of exercises, tomorrow starts a new pose, and therefore, a new poster study. I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Trails to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home