Saturday, November 04, 2006

2 down, 1 more to go


done-derpainting
Originally uploaded by nepalblue.

.. and hopefully the model won't bail this time. So, I'm as done as I am going to be with Hillary. Aside from filling in the rest of the neck shadow, I should have left the rest of the underpainting alone. I kept trying to tweek the areas that needed adjusting (which, normally, would have been corrected in the actual painting layer - but I wasn't going to get to it, so I tried to fix those areas), and continued to pick up paint (see previous post), due to the wash not being dry. I spent pretty much 3/4ths of the day unsuccessfully trying not to erase what I had done. Having to overcompensate, I went a little darker than I would have liked in some areas. Fortunately, an easy fix in the form painting. I'm looking forward to a fresh start on Monday. I'll see you then. Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home