Wednesday, November 15, 2006

filling out the form


wednesday, originally uploaded by nepalblue.

Which reminds me.. I need to fill out the evalutation form for tomorrow.

Welp, Eva is almost complete (we're not counting everything below her neck). I have two more days to go. I am basically done with her face. I just have to do some touch ups and then finish up the neck. After that, I'll probably brush her hair (with paint of course) until it's time to sign it. I am extremely happy with the way she's looking (I feel that this method is (picture) perfect for me - I will definitely be able to evolve with it).

As for the flip-flops.. GEEZ! It's starting to get cold out there. I can do it though. Two more days of painting in flip-flops (luckily, indoors), and one more day of drawing at Tony's studio. I need to see if I can get a group picture of the class before it's all said and done. Unfortunately, Cathy and Patty already left, so we'll be missing a few cruicial artists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home