Wednesday, February 14, 2007

on hiatus


some detail
Originally uploaded by nepalblue.

Well, the plan was for me to be on a plane destined for Albuquerque's Sunport - aquainting myself with a beautiful valentine that just so happened to be assigned to the seat next to mine.

As we all know, things rarely materialize as planned. So instead, I'm having a nice, romantic evening with the Chicago Bulls (they just took the lead with a Chris Duhon three-pointer). Anyways, all flights are packed until Saturday morning at six. So, I have a little longer to pack for my trip (Luckily the workshop doesn't start until Monday).

[Half time]

My paints/supplies are already waiting for me in the desert (mailed them out there on Monday), so I'll have to find other ways to be creative/productive before I attempt the airplane thing again (the two doctors will just have to sit back, relax, and oxidize for several weeks).

I'm not sure that I'll be able to update from Santa Fe like I did before, but I will definitely be around afterwards to document the experience and show any new art work - like last time, I plan on taking a bunch of pictures (again, that's the plan.. we'll see what happens). Late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Toby! Where the heck are you? We need to apply for our fall garden slavery NOW! Send me an email when you see this.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home