Wednesday, November 07, 2012

there is no possible

Jean-Pierre by nepalblue
Jean-Pierre, a photo by nepalblue on Flickr.
way that I'll be able to maintain this streak. Seven posts in seven days might have to do for now. Hopefully that was enough to get me excited about posting again. Fortunately, I have plenty more from the bag to share, as well as projects I'm currently working on - one of which, I hope to post sometime next week. Soon, for sure.

We had a couple very good models in France this summer. I enjoyed working with Rennie and John very much. I particularly enjoyed all the "Catane" we were able to squeeze in.

Not only the models were great, but the students in the class were a joy to be around - a relatively young, but very inspired and hard working group. It was my second session with Tim and Michelle (Studio Escalier) in which I've had an assisting role. Both my mentors, and the students/peers showed their confidence in me, which (I humbly feel) lifted me to a new height as an artist and as a future teacher.

I am absolutely thrilled that Tim and Michelle have asked me to help them again next year. I will be helping Tim out with a drawing workshop in Paris next Spring. I will then join both him and Michelle for a figure painting workshop back in Argenton Chateau before another summer session ensues.

It's a dream come true.

If not tomorrow, I'll be back soon. Late

3 Comments:

Blogger jp said...

all the posts were worth waiting for. josh

5:40 AM  
Blogger m tobias hall said...

thanks josh! hope to catch up with you soon mon ami.

12:13 AM  
Blogger m tobias hall said...

p.s. mfb

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home