Friday, May 14, 2010

class is..


in progress
Originally uploaded by nepalblue
winding down - Just a few more weeks (I'm doing my best to go out with a bang). There are a few portraits that I am starting on for the sprint. I was fortunate enough to help out with the TA-ing duties for several weeks (incredible experience), so I'm getting a bit of a late start on those. I think I can pull them together - the image accompanying the post is only after two days of painting (pretty good for a slow poke like me).

It's been ages once again since I've posted. I've got plenty of things to add (onto my flickr stream) once I take proper pictures.. I'll try to keep up with progress images (again, on flickr) throughout the next two weeks.

That's basically it for now.. Late

7 Comments:

Blogger Tom VdW said...

Nice! Congrats on the teaching too. Talk soon

2:11 AM  
Blogger krista said...

Nice ear Tob!

4:00 AM  
Blogger m tobias hall said...

thanks guys!

look forward to talking with you both.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

l2 Top 100 Servers Private Server

5:17 AM  
Blogger Thara V said...

I just happened to stumble on your blog by accident, but wow, your work is absolutely beautiful! If only I could paint like that - I sure wouldn't be broke like I am now.
You've found yourself a follower :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger m tobias hall said...

Thank you so much T - I am happy to have you checking in (I'll try to post again soon)!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very nice work. interesting. Ive done a few pieces w/o faces too. I dont know if yours has the same meaning as mine but I like what youve done here. T. crow, local seattle artist.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home