Tuesday, March 23, 2010

currently...


maribou underpainting
Originally uploaded by nepalblue
I'm enduring a week off from class - I absolutely cannot wait to get back. I feel that mentally, I'm better than I have ever been and I want to maintain this stride. Everything is really starting to make sense - all of the information that I acquired over the past year had previously been floating around as if in a blender. Now as it settles, the paint is coming off of the brush more easily.

..knock on palette! Late.

3 Comments:

Blogger MIke said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

11:21 AM  
Blogger Felixantos said...

hello, beautifull painting!!!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger m tobias hall said...

hey thanks!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home