Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i've started


key underpainting
Originally uploaded by nepalblue
a new project, since I've found myself with some time in Tony's class - I'm keeping everybody in line while Krista is away (I doubt they are intimidated).

I am still going to be working on the self portrait project as well, just not as much over the next two weeks. I'm going to take this trompe-l’œil as far as I can in that time (and then, hopefully, over to NY with the rest).

Oh. Seattle was great - I'll probably post a few pictures from the trip (but now, I'm going to sleep). Late.

3 Comments:

Blogger silver fortress said...

is that my missing house key?

xox
nmt

2:23 AM  
Blogger Tom VdW said...

Lol !

3:22 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Hey Tob,

This is great! I love the fact that you are painting a still life from the exact same spot that I am at the same time. Just slightly nervous about the precedent you will set by painting that door, although the one Tony set is obviously so insanely good that I shouldn't be worried.

Remind me to tell you about my cousin. People here are talking about you...

hugs,
k

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home