Saturday, June 21, 2008

i took


raven
Originally uploaded by nepalblue
this one of Raven as far as time would allow - really had a lot of fun working on it. It was the first time I've really painted a model with two (drastically different) light sources - also the first time I've painted a hand (I've drawn quite a few). It went alright, but I think that I can do much better - was a great learning experience. I owe a lot of thanks to Marge and Alyssa for granting me so much time in Tony's class. Next week, I'll continue on at home and try to knock out more paintings for the NY show. Late.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Budd said...

Great job for your first (painted) hand, keep up the great work!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

You really did a great job of catching Raven with this one. More depth in his expression than most people get. Very very nice.

k

8:27 PM  
Blogger m tobias hall said...

thanks guys

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home