Saturday, January 26, 2008

It feels like


two hands
Originally uploaded by nepalblue
a years difference since the last time I posted, but it couldn’t have been that long ago!? Anyway, if you have been following along with my Flickr page, then you’ve noticed that I have been frequently trying to post pictures and updates of my artistic exploration. So, please don’t be fooled by the lack of bloggular input – I am working very hard to maintain that nice rhythm I had going on in France.

I’ve been doing a lot of short term drawing studies; following those up with more of a long term painting project (probably not too much longer though – I need to finish it and move on to bigger and (potentially) better canvases). You will certainly see it posted on here upon its completion.

“Toby, have you ever finished anything?! ...or posted something, for that matter – when you promised us that you would?”

“No, but this time, I really really really really really will!”

The pressure is on… it will be done (have you ever tried typing with your fingers crossed? It’s tough!). Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home